Local Concessions owners from Portage Indiana have recently caught the New Food Truck Wave – providing the portable self contained units that you simply plug in!
Pratt’s Direct has been in business for 10 years. In the past Pratt’s provided ice cream and refreshments at different farmer’s markets and concession stand food services at various locations. With their vast knowledge of what is required by the state, they are now providing local Food Vendors and local Food Trucks with exactly what they need … portable, self-contained, three-compartment sinks.
They have shipped their sink units across the country and have received rave reviews! They have worked with several health department officials, from different states, and understands the health department requirements, prior to purchase.
Here is why you should purchase your portable, self-contained, three-compartment sink from Pratt’s Direct:
- No assembling required
- Lightweight and easy to transport (under 100 lbs.)
- Plug-in to a 110v 15A outlet, (does not need a 20A outlet), fill and use whenever & wherever needed
- No plumber or electrician required
- Constructed with high quality, durable, brand new materials
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
- Water pumps have a four-year warranty and water heaters have a five-year, limited warranty
- Rugged construction cabinet, with National Sanitation Federation (NSF) sinks
- Several variations of the unit are available: 4-compartment sink (hand, wash, rinse & sanitize), 3-compartment sink (wash, rinse & sanitize), single hand-washing sink. Additional options include: splash guard, soap dispenser, paper-towel dispenser and wheels, custom-built to order
- Versatility — can be used for: food trailers, food carts, catering, barbecues, food demos, banquets, or any other food-related service
- Local pick-up or shipped via freight
Visit Our Website at: www.prattsdirect.com
CALL/TEXT RICK AT (219) 775-2616
OR E-MAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY !
Local Indoor Fun Facilities
Local Amusement Parks
East Chicago Marina
Hidden Lake Park, Merrillville
Albanese Candy Factory – Hobart/Merrillville
Tips For Keeping Your Family Safe on Vacation
Visit The Indiana Dunes
Mascot Hall of Fame – Whiting
Lake Michigan Beaches
Friendship Botanic Gardens – Michigan City
Blueberry Picking In Northwest Indiana
Visit A Farmers Market – with Artisan Foods and Hand-Made Art
Visit Mount Baldy – Indiana Dunes
Washington Park Zoo – Michigan City
Buckley Homestead – Lowell
Hesston Steam Museum – LaPorte