Spend your Summer Weekends celebrating in Northwest Indiana. We guarantee there’s a Festival EVERY WEEKEND WITH TONS OF FAMILY FUN! From Car Shows, ice cream socials to concerts and parades, these events will have you enjoying your summer weekend ! Let us not forget tons of Fireworks, Art and Craft Fairs AND CRAFT BEER !
For All July 4th Events, Click here!
ALL ON ONE PAGE!!
Folks might also like the live Concerts and full fledged Festivals honoring our Nation’s Birthday on July 4th or our Nation’s Workers on Labor Day that have four full days held in Lowell Indiana, Hesston Steam Museum, and Michigan City Indiana. We even have lots of HISTORICAL EVENTS TOO!
• You’ll find RIDES like the Zipper, Gravitron, Flying saucer, Merry Go Round, Bumper Cars, Swinger, Tilt A Whirl, Mega Shot, Mighty Mac and more.
• You’ll find FOOD like Lebanese Foods, Elephant Ears, Pizza, Egg rolls, Cotton Candy, Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes, roast beef, steakburgers, walking tacos, Chili Dogs, Ice Cream, Fried rice, pork sticks, roasted lamb, shish-ka-bob, Grecian chicken, Gyros and more.
• And ENTERTAINMENT like Middle of the Road; Dr. FeelGood and the 80’s Babies; Karoake with DJ; High Noon Country Band, AND Keenan Baxter, Grammy Contender Jazz Composer.
HERE’S A LIST OF SUMMER’S FESTIVALS AND EVENTS:
2022 Dates are in Red
• Michigan City Annual Food Truck Festival, May 28th and 29th, 2022 Click here
FIRST WEEKEND IN JUNE:
• Live in the Ville, June 4th – 5th, 2022 Hammond, Indiana (Hessville – Kennedy Ave) Click here.
• Queen of All Saints Parish Festival, Cancelled (Click Here)
• Swale Music Fest – Cancelled in 2022 click here
SECOND WEEKEND IN JUNE:
DYER INDIANA: Summerfest: June 9th – June 12th, 2022 over 800 acts, 1,000 performances, 12 stages, food, interactive activities, festival! Bike Parade: Wednesday June 8th 2022 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, part of Dyer Summerfest! 219-865-2505. FIREWORKS on Sunday! Click here for Full Schedule.
• Celebrate Schererville, June 9th – June 12th 2022 Click here (Beer Garden, parade, Shows)
St. Demetrios Greek Food Fest, – June 11 &12, 2022 11am – 8pm, Click here.
THIRD WEEKEND IN JUNE:
• St. John Kid’s Parade, St. John, Sat., June 25th, 2022, Click Here
• Naturepalooza, Valparaiso, June 25, 2022 Rogers Lakewood Park. Click here for more
• North Judson Mint Festival – June 18th – 19th 2022 Click Here
Includes FULL ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE!
• CorkScrew and Brew – June 18th, 2022 Chesterton, Click here
• Midsummer Celebration, TBD, 1-4pm at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore,
FOURTH WEEKEND IN JUNE:
• St. Thomas More Fun Days Festival, Munster, June 23- 26th, 2022 Get Full Entertainment Schedule: click here.
• Civil War Railroad Days, June 25th, 2022, LaPorte, (Hesston Steam Museum) click here.
• Rhythm & Soul Fest, June 25th 2022 East Chicago, click here
LAST WEEKEND IN JUNE:
• Fireworks on the Lakefront, June 29th, 2022, Chesterton, Indiana click here.
• St. Iakovos Greek Fest, Drive Thru only, Valparaiso See their facebook page
• Broad Street Blues and BBQ Festival, June 24th – 26th, 2022, Griffith, Indiana For the Entire Entertainment Schedule Click Here.
• Valparaiso Art Festival, June 25th – 26th, 2022 . click here
FIRST WEEKEND IN JULY:
• Highland 4th of July Festival, Highland, July 1st – July 5, 2022 Click here
• Cedar Lake Summerfest , July 1st – July 4th, 2022 (Fireworks).
• Michigan City’s Big Parade, July 2nd, 2022 Click Here
• Fireworks at Washington Park, July 4th, 2022 Michigan City, Indiana.
• Red, Wine and Brew Festival, July 1st 2022, LaPorte, Indiana Click here for more.
• St John Freedom Fest, July 3rd, 3pm – 10pm, Click here
• Greek Fest, St. Constantine & Helen, Merrillville, Drive Thru Only, July 8th – 10th, 2022 Click here.
• July 4th Festivals, Click Here for More.
NEXT WEEKEND IN JULY:
• St. John Festival, July 7th – 10th, 2022 click here .
FOLLOWING WEEKEND IN JULY:
• Taste of Crown Point, July 15th and 16th 2022 Click here
• Sand Sculpture Fest, Indiana Dunes, July 16th, 2022 Click here
• Portage Historical Festival: Portage, JULY 16th, 2022 Click here
• St George Greek Festival – July 14th – 17th, 2022 Schererville Click Here
• Front Porch Music Festival – July 17th, Valpo, Click Here Click here (for map).
• Beyond the Beach Music Fest, July 16th, 2022 Michigan City, Click here
• LaPorte County Fair, July 9th – 16th, 2022 Click here
• Nativity Fest, Portage, Indiana, Cancelled in 2022 Click here.
• Touch a Truck Munster, July 15th, 2022
• Turkeypalooza at Central Park in Valparaiso, Fri. July 15th 2022 CLICK HERE
• Park Full of Art, Griffith, Indiana, July 16 – 17 2022 Click here
• Region Eats Food Festival, (Formerly The Grape Escape),Munster, July 16th,2022 Click Here.
• Festival of the Lakes @ Wolf Lake, Hammond, July 13th – 17th, 2022Click here.
4th WEEKEND IN JULY:
• Valparaiso Food and Wine Festival, July 23 2022 Advance Tickets Only This event is Not open to the public.
• Touch A Truck, Sunset Hill County park, July 23rd, 2022 Click Here
• St. Sava Serbfest, Merrillville, TBD Click here
• Brewski Festival, July 22nd 2022 Click here (Exclusive Article Coming Soon
• Porter County Fair, July 21st – 30Th, 2022 Click Here
• Colors of the World, Munster Indiana, July 25th, 2022 Click Here
LAST WEEKEND IN JULY:
• Pierogi Fest in Whiting, Indiana, July 29th – 31st, 2022 Click Here For More!
• Schererville Corn Roast, Friday, July 29th., 2022Click here
• St. Elijah Serb Fest – Serb Fest, Merrillville, July 29- 31st, 2022 click here
• Lakefest 3 Day Festival (NEW) July 29th – July 31st 2022 Click here
• New Carlisle Hometown Days, July 29 – 31st, 2022 click here.
• Porter County Fair, July 21st – 30Th, 2022 Click Here
FIRST WEEKEND IN AUGUST:
• Hegewisch Fest, – August 6th, Downtown Hegewisch Click Here
• Laporte Air Fair, Aug 6th 2022 Click here
• St. John Dyer Corn Roast – Aug 5th 2022 Click here
• St. Michael Family Fun Fest, Aug 5th and 6th, 2022 Click here
• Kiwanis Corn Roast, Valparaiso, August 6th, 2022 Click HERE
• Pints in the Park – Craft Beer Fest at Wicker Park, Highland, Aug 6, 2022 Click here
• Vet Fest in South Haven, Legion Post 502, Aug 6th & 7th, 2022 CLICK HERE
• Venetian Nights, August 6th 2022 Hammond Marina, Click here.
• Taste of Michigan City, Indiana, Aug. 5th & 6th 2022 Click here
• Lake County Fair, Crown Point Indiana, August 5th – 14th, 2022 CLICK HERE
• Chesterton Art Fair, Chesterton, Indiana August 6TH & 7TH, 2022, CLICK HERE .
• Leprechaun Hunt, LaPorte, Aug 7th, 2022 Click Here.
• Fusic Fest – East Chicago, Aug 7th – 9th, 2022 Click Here
SECOND WEEKEND IN AUGUST:
• Touch of Dutch in Demotte, Indiana, August 12-13th 2022 CLICK HERE
• Hanna Fest, August 12th & 13th, 2022 Hanna Indiana, Click here.
• Beatles Fest X in Hammond, Cancelled Due To Construction! 2022 August 14th, CLICK HERE
• Prairie Magic Music Festival, Cancelled Sunset Hill Park Click here.
THIRD WEEKEND IN AUGUST:
• Keilbasa Fest, East Chicago, Aug 20th, 2022, , Click HERE
• Western Days, Griffith, Now Carnival Rides Aug 18th – 21st , 2022, CLICK HERE
• Lubeznik Art & Artisan Festival, Michigan City, Aug 20 – 21, 2022 Click here
• Rockopelli Music Fest, Griffith, Aug. 23rd – 24th, 2022 Click here
• Hobart Lakefront Festival August, August 19th – 22nd, 2022 Click here
FOURTH AND LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST:
• Keilbasa Fest, East Chicago, Aug 27th, 2022, , Click HERE
• Annual Kouts Pork Fest, Aug. 27TH, 2022 Click Here for more!
• Valpo Car Show, Sunday, Aug 28th, 2022 Click here
• Mill Pond Festival, Union Mills, Indiana, AUG 27TH & 28TH, 2022 Click Here for MORE
• Aukiki River Festival in Kouts, Aug 27th, 2022 (Click here for more info)
• Fox park Music Fest – LaPorte Aug 27th, 2022 Click HERE
LABOR DAY WEEKEND:
For Full Event List on Labor Day Weekend, Click HERE!
• Lowell Labor Day Festival, SEPT 2nd – 4TH, 2022, See Complete Schedule of Events HERE!
• Rock ’N’ Rail Street Festival, Downtown Griffith, Indiana, Sept 1- 4th, 2022 Click here/.
• Hesston Steam & Power Show SEPT. 2nd – 5TH, 2022 in LaPorte, click here.
• Oktoberfest – Michigan City, (NEW) Sept. 2nd – 5th, 2022 Click here
• Blueberry Festival, September 1st – 4th 2022, Plymouth Indiana.
• Taste of Duneland Cancelled
• Lake Station Fall Festival, September 6 7th, Cancelled
SECOND WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER:
• Lightening Bug Music Festival – Sept. 9th & 10th, 2022, ValpoClick here
• Chellberg Farm Fun (previously Apple Fest) at Outdoor Festival – Indiana Dunes, Sept. 10th & 11th, 2022
• Door Village Harvest Festival, Sept 10th & 11th, 2022 Click Here
• Apple Fest at Garwood Orchards, Sept 10th and 11th, Click Here
• Valparaiso Popcorn Festival, Sept 10th, 2022 7am – 6:30 pm, Click here.
• Ike Fest. Sept 9th – 11th, 2022 CANCELLED
• Food & Arts Festival, – Renamed Pop Up Art Experience, Cancelled Crown Point. CLICK HERE
• BaconFest, Portage, Indiana, Sept ,Cancelled, 11am- 7pm.
Watch Our NEW and Exciting Youtube Videos: The Birthing Barn at Porter County Fair, Hesston Steam Museum, 2022 Porter County Queen, Sherwood Paintball, Hiking Indiana Dunes, Railcats 2022 Baseball Team, On The Go Sports Massage Therapy, Barbara & Dean White Community Center, Banquet hall and Convention Center (Merrillville) Jodi Schroeder Naturopathic Doctor, Rani Light Hpynotist, Save Money On Insurance, All You wanted to Know about Storage Units & Storage wars, David Reynolds For Sheriff,
Illiana Railway Garden Live Model Trains with Thomas the Train!,
Hesston Steam Museum Labor Day Weekend with Tractor Parade,
Stone Lake and Pine Lake in LaPorte Indiana
Patriotic Video “Tapestry of Freedom” With Emotional Music by Local Composer, Keenan Baxter and Many, Many More.
In today’s economy and recession, we continue to support non-profits, ALL Theatre Shows! and ALL Festivals (regardless of payment or partnership) ALL NON PROFIT FUNDRAISERS (Hardly ever payment)! in a time when these same Non-Profits choose to pay Facebook For “Sponsored Ads”! On top of that, there is a 45% increase in paper costs.…
• Garwood Apple Fest, September 10th and 11th, 2022 Click HERE
• Ike Fest. Sept 9th – 11th, 2022
• Popcorn Festival Sept. 10th, 2022 CLICK HERE
• Door Village Fest, Sept. 10th
• Sunflower Festival, Sept. 17th, 2022
• Art Blitz, Sept. 17th & 18th, 2022
• Vino al Fresco Sept 17th, 2022 (NEW)
• Bark In The Park Munster, Sept. 17th, 2022
• World Cultural Fest, Sept. 18th, 2022
• Napanee Apple Festival, Sept 16th – 19th, 2021
• Dyer Fall Festival, September CLICK HERE
• Scarecrow Fest, Wanatah, Sept 27th – 29th, 2022 CLICK HERE
• Barktoberfest, Oct. 1st, 2022
• Westville Pumpkin Fest, Oct. 1st. 2022
• Monarch Music Fest, (Believed to be cancelled)
• Indiana Dunes Apple Fest, Sept. (Believed to be cancelled)
• Portage Best Booze & Food Fest, (cancelled)
SEE ALL JULY 4th Events on ONE PAGE CLICK HERE!
Northwest Indiana is home to many Family Fun Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers with lots of things to do with kids that make the perfect getaway for the weekend! Most of these venues have indoor arcades. You’ll want to visit Deep River Waterpark in the middle of Northwest Indiana, Inman’s Recreation Center in Valparaiso, Zao Island Amusement Center in Valparaiso, Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Fun Park (Schererville); Jaks Warehouse (Indoor Theme Park – Highland); Washington Park Zoo (Michigan City); Barker Mansion Museum (Michigan City) and the Indiana Dunes Lakeshore Parks! Just to name a few! Every City has a Splash Pad or Public Pool too!
FUN FILLED BOUNCE HOUSES:
If your kids like bounce house, you’ll find Five FunFlatealbes locations throughout Northwest Indiana that provide unique, year-round, soft inflatable playgrounds where the whole family can have continuous FUN Jumping, Bouncing, Climbing, Snaking.
Zao Island, Inmans’ Recreation Center, Jaks Warehouse, Sky Zone, and Crown Point Fun Center, and Zig E’s Funland. All of these centers have arcade games, family games, fun food, Click here for MORE Info!
Wolf Lake Aquatic Play Center, Wicker Park Memorial Splash Pad, Oasis Splash Pad, Central Park Plaza Splash Pad, Heron Lake Splash Pad, Hub Municipal Pool, Founders Square Splash Pad, Splash Pad at Jeorse Park, just to name a few. CLICK HERE FOR MORE!
NORTHWEST INDIANA BEACHES:
A local quiet but majestic attraction is Mount Baldy, just off U.S. 12 in Michigan City, named for the lack of plant life on its dunes. For you history buffs, just east of Mount Baldy is the former site of the famed Hoosier Slide, the once 194-foot sand dune and tourist attraction whose sand was used for the making of glass and steel by local industries CONTINUE READING . . . .
PAINTBALL: Blast Camp Paintball, (Hobart) Sherwood Forest Paintball (LaPorte), and Team Combat Paintball (Merrivillville) (ages 13 up).
MINIATURE GOLF: Inman’s Recreation, Zao Island, Zig E’s, Cedar Creek Family Golf Center and more! ( Click HERE) for more