During these uncertain times and caution of COVID-19, community members are still able to take advantage of the membership benefits at Friendship Botanic Gardens while still following the social distancing guidelines.
Being in nature is good for the mind, body and spirit. While there may be uncertainty in the world right now, one alternative escape is to go for a walk, hike or jog on three miles of guided and wooded trails at the Gardens.
The Gardens, which are tucked throughout the valley of Trail Creek, include forested woodlands, sprawling open meadows, and several cultivated gardens.
Memberships, which are valid for one year from the date of purchase, allow members access to world-class trout and salmon fishing on Trail Creek (with appropriate license and membership), reciprocal membership with special admission privileges and discounts to over 200 American Horticultural Society Gardens Nationwide and 105-acres of calm, tranquil and natural beauty for prayer, meditation and peace.
Different levels of memberships are offered to best suit one’s needs, and include rates for students, young adults, families and friends.
Memberships can be purchased safely online, preventing any human interaction and the possible spread of germs. PayPal receipts may be used as temporary membership cards until a permanent membership is received in the mail. Once a membership is purchased, please contact the Friendship Botanic Gardens office to learn about how to access the grounds when the gates are closed to the public.
The Gardens provide many experiences in nature for families, children, outdoor enthusiasts, bird and wildlife lovers, botanists, hikers and dog-walkers. There are different areas to explore, and there is something for everyone.
Active duty military (with ID) is free admission to the Gardens.
For more information, please visit friendshipgardens.org/membership-benefits.
Friendship Botanic Gardens is located at 2055 East US Highway 12, Michigan City, Indiana. Please contact us at (219)878-9885 or email@example.com for any questions.
COVID-19 RELATED STORIES:
• Places To Drop Off Masks & PPE Donations – One location in EVERY CITY!
• Contagion Tips From Johns Hopkins University
• Easy to Sew Masks in 5 Minutes with NO FOLDING
Work From Home During Covid-19
• Indiana Dunes Trails Open During Social Distancing
• Local Restaurants Offering Delivery and Pick UP!
• Senior Shopping Hours & Discounts Due to Coronavirus
• Stay at Home with these Home Remedies for Cleaning, Personal Hygiene & MORE!
• Local Breweries Help By Making Sanitizer
• Indiana Governor Orders Hoosiers To Stay Home (More links here)
• Friendship Botanic Gardens Remains Open To Members Only
Methodist Hospitals Offers Telehealth
Health Related STORIES:
• Home Remedies for Cleaning, Personal Hygiene & MORE!
How To Live Positively
Let’s Make 2020 Healthier!
How A Glass Of Wine is Good For Your Health!
Is Your Body Clean on the Inside? – The Untold Truth
Oh, My Aching Back