Arts In the Park, La Porte, has announced their 2022 Concert Line up held every Thursday From June 2ND thru August 23th, 2022. Preconcert show begins at 6:00 pm with the Featured Performer taking the stage at 7 pm. Pre-concert also include poetry or literature performances.
As always, the concerts are free. The parking is free. The seating is free. What a gift! Come and enjoy. Clip and save the concert schedule or mark your calendars. Plan a date night or a family and friends get together. It’s time worth spent in beautiful Fox Park, overlooking Clear Lake.
And, it’s free! You, too, can have a part in bringing great performances to La Porte by participating in the various fund raisers put on by Arts in the Parks from concessions, T-shirt sales, Park and Canvas, caricatures and this year a raffle. All proceeds help enhance the park and concert experience. Bands are paid. New benches added and even plans for a restroom/changing were added over a year ago.
- June 2 – 7pm British Invasion Tribute Band
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – 45 RPM
- June 9 – 7pm The Rest, Country Music
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – Dave & Roy
- June 16 – 7pm Lauren Dukes Band, Blues, Soul, Jazz
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – Motion Dance Studio
- June 23 – 7pm Visions of Santana, Santana Tribute Band
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – Lakeshore Performing Arts
- June 30 – 7pm The Remedy, Rock and Country
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – The Rhythm Cats
- July 7 – 7pm Night of Worship, Liberty Bible Church
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – Dave Thornberry
- July 14 – 7pm PT & the Cruisers – Rock & Blues
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – LaPorte Little Theater
- July 21 – 7pm Aftermath, Rock
6pm PreConcert Hour – Zumba Sponsored by Centier
- July 28 – 7pm Eagles Tribute Band – Heartache Tonight
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – Open Mic Night
- August 4 – 7pm Cripple Creek – Oldies, Pop & Country
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – 350 West
- August 11 – 7pm For Pete’s Sake, Irish Folk
- 6pm PreConcert Hour –
- August 18 – 7pm Indika Reggae, Reggae and Dancing
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – For Pete’s Sake
- August 25 – 7pm Whistle Pigs, Classic Rock, jazz & R&B
- 6pm PreConcert Hour – Go Aerial Fitness
Check out the attached schedule or go to http://www.artsintheparklaporte.com for more information, to become a part by volunteering, or to donate. The entire park was landscaped and strolling paths developed.
Have Your Heard About the NEW La Porte Lakefest?
La Porte Lakefest runs July 29th – July 31st, 2022, with three days of music, art, food and fun for the whole family. Held on La Porte’s Pine, Stone and Clear lakes, and Parks, the main event, AquaX Jet Ski races, that takes place on both Saturday and Sunday at Stone Lake. Other attractions will include concerts, activities for kids, markets, Volleyball Tournament, fireworks and more. All details, including performers AND schedules BELOW:
I’ve always seen Pine Lake and sometimes Stone Lake driving in LaPorte delivering the PanoramaNow Magazines, but I’ve never really been on the lake until last weekend. It was such a nice experience and such clear water that I was amazed that in 35 years I had never heard nor seen anything about it before. Although we did arrive very early in the morning, the boat launch was quite nice, so I decided to educate some of my readers about these two lakes Continue Reading.. .
La Porte July 4th Parade Continues With Changes
LaPorte Jaycees announced that it will not be hosting this year’s 75th Annual 4th of July Parade in the City of La Porte, but will be hosted for the first time by the Kiwanis Club of La Porte. “Kiwanis Club is honored to be part of one of La Porte’s longest-standing and most cherished traditions,” said Kiwanis Club President Drummond Osborn.
The reopening of the La Porte County Historical Society Museum will take place Tuesday, April 6, 2021. Resuming its normal hours the museum will be open Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time the La Porte County Historical Society announced. Mask wearing over the nose and mouth…
CANTERBURY SUMMER THEATRE ANNOUNCES 2022 SEASON! Canterbury Summer Theatre, one of the Midwest’s oldest professional summer companies, is proud to announces its slate of productions for 2022, the 54th season for CST! Artistic Director, Ray Scott Crawford, will return for his 37th season leading the company. He will be joined by David…
A country singer-songwriter with a midwestern rock flair, Clayton Anderson grew up on the lakes of Southern Indiana — fishing, boating, and playing his guitar. As a student at Indiana University, he kicked off his music career, building a grassroots fan following playing local bars and parties. In 2008, he stepped…
ONE PAGE, CLICK HERE!
Discover Northwest Indiana’s Fun Things To DO Including Indoor Fun, Lake Michigan Beaches, Biking, Local Splash Pads, Miniature Golf, Local Festivals, Parks and Recreation and Indiana Dunes.
If You Are Visiting Northwest Indiana you might be interested in our Sunday Brunch, Local Farmer’s Markets, Summer Festivals, Fall Festivals, July 4th Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor day Weekend, local Steakhouses, and local Dining.