OFFICE OF MAYOR DUANE PARRY announced that the City of Michigan City will hold a Reverse Parade on Saturday, March 13th, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:15 pm.
A Safe Reverse St. Patrick’s Day Parade for Kids!
Following the success of the Michigan City Snowflake Parade, the City is hosting the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The Parade will take place at Fedder’s Alley in Washington Park. This is a family fun drive-thru event where all participants will stay in their vehicles. Cars will enter Fedder’s Alley from Washington Park on the west side and travel slowly through the parade on Clover Leaf Lane.
Event highlights include:
- Candy for each child from Capt. Ed’s Furniture Showroom
- “Shamrock Stops” to collect other surprises
- Animals visiting from the Washington Park Zoo
- Bagpipes, Kid Friendly Characters, and More!
- Food Collection for the Michigan City Salvation Army
- You might even spot a leprechaun or two!Tickets are free but are required and are available at
M.C. YMCA, Meijer, Al’s on S. Franklin and Karwick