If you’re an adventure-loving individual in the market for a quality new vehicle, the Jeep Wrangler may be the car for you. Since its debut in 1986, the Jeep Wrangler has been a momentously popular vehicle—and for good reason. It offers numerous aesthetic and practical benefits that set it apart from other vehicles. To better understand why you should buy a Jeep Wrangler as your next car, read on.
Jeeps Wranglers are excellent off-roading vehicles
Let’s start with the obvious—Jeep Wranglers are some of the best off-roading vehicles out there. If you love taking the road less traveled, a Jeep Wrangler will get you there. Thanks to off-roading capabilities such as high ground clearance, four-wheel drive, and all-terrain tires—all of which come standard on stock models—Jeep Wranglers allow you to tackle the toughest trails with ease.
They hold their value
Another reason why you should buy a Jeep Wrangler as your next car is because of its impressive ability to retain its resale value. Most vehicles are worth roughly 36 percent their original value after five years, but Jeep Wranglers typically retain around 56 percent of their sticker price, according to Kelley Blue Book. The Wrangler’s high resale value can be attributed to several factors—from their reliability to their timeless aesthetics.
They have attractive aesthetics
Part of the reason why Jeep Wranglers have such mass appeal is their timeless aesthetics. Appearing both rugged and refined, Jeep Wranglers boast an iconic appearance that makes them one of the most widely recognized vehicles in the world. There’s no denying their aesthetic appeal.
Plus, Jeep Wranglers are incredibly customizable. For a vehicle that’s uniquely tailored to your specific tastes, you can opt for numerous aesthetic Jeep mods, such as adding LED lighting, removing the top, or lifting it—the possibilities are endless.
Jeep Wranglers offer easy maintenance
Designed for operation in even the most rugged environments, Jeep Wranglers are extremely durable and reliable. However, if they do require maintenance, finding the parts you need should be a breeze. Due to the Wrangler’s relatively simple design and widespread popularity, spare parts are readily available—especially because many Jeep parts fit several different models. As such, repairing any issues with your Jeep Wrangler should be far easier than with other large and powerful cars, whose spare parts can be pricy or hard to come by.
Read More Car Stories:
Common Causes of Tire Blowouts
• Modern Trends in the Automotive Industry
• How To Stay More Visible on the Road
• What to Know Before Buying a Used Car
• Ways to Prepare Your Car For Spring
• Safe Driving Tips For the Big City
• Make Your Car Feel Brand New Again
• Car Safety Tips on A Road Trip
• Why Jeep Wrangler is A Smart Buy
• Why Manual Transmissions Are A Good Choice
• Winter Driving Tips in Bad Weather
• Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Tires
• End-of-Summer Car Maintenance Checklist
• Three Bad Driving Habits that Can Cost you Money
• How to Avoid Intersection Accidents
• Car Repairs you Should NOT Do Yourself
• Factors that Effect Your Used Car Value
• How to Prepare Your Car For Winter
Local Car Show Articles:
• Southlake Auto Cruise Night (Monthly)
• Folds Of Honor Car Show – Valpo
• LaPorte’s Annual Old Car Show
• Festival of the Lakes Car Show
• Valpo Car Show & Swap Meet
• Mill Pond Fest Car Show
• Downtown Highland Annual Car Cruise
For more area Car Shows Click here!