It is back again by popular demand! The Whiting Knights of Columbus present the third Annual Whiting/Robertsdale Pierogi Drop – New Year’s Eve Party.
The Whiting Knights of Columbus present the Fourth Annual Pierogi Drop – New Year’s Eve Party. Atchison Avenue and 119th Street will be closed in front of K of C Hall and New Year’s revelers are invited to watch a 10-foot illuminated Pierogi as it descends 90 feet into a boiling cauldron at Midnight!
The Pierogi Drop will be escorted by a countdown clock, music and fireworks. Last year thousands witnessed the Pierogi Drop either in-person or on ABC 7’s Countdown Chicago Live!
Pierogi Drop attractions will include:
- A Giant Illuminated Pierogi Drop – 90 Feet at Midnight
- Spectacular Fireworks at Midnight
- Live Music and Entertainment
- Food Vendors
- Indoor/Outdoor Beer Garden at K of C Hall
- Live Media Coverage
- New for 2019 – Appearance by Father Time and Baby New Year
The event is open to the public (costumes are encouraged) and begins at 8p.m. on Tuesday December 31st. For more information visit pierogidrop.com or @pierogidrop on Facebook.