Valparaiso Events is currently working on guidelines to safely host these concerts, please stay tuned.
Featuring a fabulous variety of artists and musical styles, this summer concert series is a treat for music lovers of all ages. On special Thursday nights throughout the summer, concertgoers gather under a beautiful night sky at The Porter Health Amphitheater in Central Park Plaza. Bring your picnic, your blanket or chairs, and get ready to tap your feet at this free summer highlight event.
Admission is FREE and all concerts begin at 7pm on the following Thursdays:
July 14th: Small Town—”A John Mellencamp Experience”
July 21st: Together Band—”Exciting, Versatile 12-Piece Band”
July 28th: Nawty—”Music from Motown on up”
August 4th: The Head Honchos Band—”American Music From It’s Heart and Soul”
August 11th: Visions of Santana—”Premier Regional Santana Tribute Band”
August 18th: Steel Country—”Chicagoland’s best Modern Country Music”
August 25th: Mr. Funnyman—”Ultimate Variety Band in Northwest Indiana”
September 1st: The Indigos—”Alternative Funk Rock Band
Related Articles . . .
Discover More About Valparaiso –
• Central Plaza Activity Center – Downtown Valparaiso
• Front Porch Music
• Concerts in Valparaiso
• Valparaiso Chocolate Walk
• Chicago Street Theatre
• Memorial Opera House
• Songbird B&B Awarded Best Romantic Getaway in Indiana!
• Don Quijote Spanish Restaurant
• Porter County Fair
• Central Plaza Ice Rink
• Hayrides at Rogers Lakewood Park
• Visit Gabis Arboretum
• Visit Ogden Gardens
• Hiking at Sunset Hill County park
• Calendar of Events In Valparaiso
• Hike the Moraine Nature Preserve
• Things To Do In Chesterton
• Things To Do In Michigan City
• Things to do in Portage
• Things to do in Indiana Dunes