It’s been over a year, and the Covid Test Sites have changed. Many hospitals are no longer offering Covid Tests. The Current Covid Conditions are still challenging to many of us, especially when it comes to testing.
Hoosiers will not be charged for testing and insurance is not required. If you have private health insurance, please bring that information with you. The Indiana Dept. of Health partners with OptumServe to provide testing sites across the state. Some registration for testing at certain ISHD/Optum site are required and can be completed by phone at 888-634-1123 or click here. If you’re interested in other Counties in Indiana, the State of Indiana a limited list is available here.
Find out What color code your county is located in. Permanent Testing sites are (Please check ahead of time, info may have changed:
– CVS Pharmacy, 505 E. 1100 N, Scheduling Click here to schedule
– Northshore Health, 407 W. Indiana Ave. 219-763-8112.
– Walgreens, 580 Indian Bounday Rd., 219-395-8583, Scheduling Click here to schedule
– Franciscan ExpressCare, 3483 Willowcreek Rd.,Monday – Saturday, 8AM – 5PM, 219-764-8439.
– Center for COVID Control, 5231 Portage Mall, 7 days a week, 71m – 7pm.
– Genoa Healthcare, 3176 Lancer St., Rm 102.
– LA Testing, 5959 US 6 Rapid and PCR Tests, Mon – Sat 9am – 5pm.
– Northwest Health, (Hospital) Appointment Req. 219-983-8300.
– Meijer, 6050 US Highway 6., Book online
– Midwest Clinic, 6131 US. 6, Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm.Visit https://midwestexpressclinic.com/locations/portage-in/ to make an appointment. Due to present high volumes, walk-ins may not be accepted.
– Portage Trustees Office, (Gravity Diagnostics) 3484 Airport Rd., Tue – Sat: 8am – 4pm. No appointment needed. 219-762-1623.
– Portage YMCA, 3100 Willowcreek Rd., walk-in service on Wed from 9am – 3pm, presented by FreeCovidCare, 833-219-7867, Website.
– Porter County Salvation Army, 799 Capitol Rd., Fri 9am – 4pm,
– Walgreens, 6001 Central Ave., Scheduling Click here to schedule
– Walmart, 6067 US Highway 6, Schedule here.
– Shop Walmart Online
– Walgreens, 252 Morthland Dr., Scheduling Click here to schedule
– Franciscan ExpressCare, 2307 LaPorte Ave., visit here.
– Healthlinc, 1001 Sturdy Rd., Valparaiso, Appt Required, Drive Thru Testing available, Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00AM – 8:00PM CST Fri: 8:00AM -5:00PM CST Sat: 9:00AM – 1:00PM CST, Requirements to be Tested – Please call 888.580.1060.
– Free Covid Care, 2031 Roosevelt Rd., 833-219-7867, Website
– Porter County Expo Center, 215 Division Rd., 9am – 5pm, closed Fri & Sun. Schedule here.
-Walgreens, 1903 Calumet Ave., Scheduling Click here to schedule
-CVS Pharmacy, 3400 N. Calumet Ave., Scheduling Click here to schedule
– Marram Health Center, 704 St Rd 2, Hebron, Mon-Thurs: 9AM-4:30PM; Sat: 9AM-1PM.
– Walgreens Pharmacies, rapid testing,
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EDT, May 6-9
Plymouth High School
#1 Big Red Drive
Covid Test Sites in LaPorte County Click Here
State of Indiana Test Sites Click Here
State of Indiana Data Base, click here
Other Covid Related Articles . . .
COVID-19 RELATED STORIES:
New Vaccination Locations Announced
• Ways to Give Back to Your Community During Covid-19
• Ways to Treat Cabin Fever During Pandemic
• How to Care for an Aging Parent During COVID-19
• East Chicago Walgreens has FREE Testing for Anyone
• Indiana To Offer 50 Free Test Sites
• Locally Made Portable Sinks Help Fight Coronavirus
• Places To Drop Off Masks & PPE Donations – One in EVERY CITY!
• Working from Home Tips During Covid-19
• Visit These Virtual Museums!
• Local Restaurants Offering Delivery and Pick UP!
• Senior Shopping Hours & Discounts Due to Coronavirus
• Can’t find it at the Store? Here’s Many Home
Remedies for Cleaning, Personal Hygiene & MORE!