People who grew up in the 1950s must be shocked every time they see a car commercial on television. Modern-day vehicles couldn’t look any more different than the classic cars our grandparents grew up driving. One reason why newer cars look so different is that automotive industry leaders are always trying to think of new features to add to their latest models. This article will discuss those features and provide an overview of modern trends in the automotive industry.
Are Self-Driving Vehicles Becoming a Reality?
Various industries, like gaming, are utilizing virtual reality systems. The growing popularity of these mechanisms has caused many people to wonder whether self-driving cars will hit the market soon. The truth is, we aren’t there yet. Still, automotive experts are using virtual reality technology to test the safety of self-driving cars. Since many manufacturers don’t feel comfortable placing people in self-driving cars, it’s safer to see how things play out in a virtual world. Essentially, VR technology is making self-driving cars a more realistic vision.
Another modern trend in the automotive industry is switching to LED lights. LED light kits are much more durable than standard models. This means that drivers don’t have to worry about swapping out the bulbs as often. Furthermore, LED lights also improve safety. LEDs are much brighter than fluorescent light bulbs. As a result, they’re safer for drivers who need to see where they’re going in the middle of the night.
Prioritizing Driver Convivence
Perhaps the most significant difference between modern vehicles and classic ones is that new cars prioritize drivers’ convivence. For starters, new models can self-park. This feature is very attractive to drivers who hate to parallel park on a busy street. Moreover, modern rides have cutting-edge GPS systems that get people where they want to go. Automotive professionals are always thinking of ways to make drivers safer and more comfortable behind the wheel.
These days, it’s almost impossible to get anywhere without a car. That’s why people should pay attention to what’s happening in the industry in case they want to purchase something new. One of these exciting features may convince you to start looking for a new ride sooner rather than later.
Read More Car Stories:
• What to Know Before Buying a Used Car
• Ways to Prepare Your Car For Spring
• Safe Driving Tips
• Make Your Car Feel Brand New Again
• Car Safety Tips on A Road Trip
• Why Jeep Wrangler is A Smart Buy
• Why Manual Transmissions Are A Good Choice
• Winter Driving Tips in Bad Weather
• Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Tires
• End-of-Summer Car Maintenance Checklist
• Three Bad Driving Habits that can Cost you Money
• How to Avoid Intersection Accidents
• Car Repairs you Should Not Do Yourself
• Modern Trends in the Car industry
• Factors that Effect Your Used Car Value
• How to Prepare Your Car For Winter
Local Car Show Articles:
• Southlake Auto Cruise Night (Monthly)
• Folds Of Honor Car Show – Valpo
• LaPorte’s Annual Old Car Show
• Festival of the Lakes Car Show
• Valpo Car Show & Swap Meet
• Mill Pond Fest Car Show
• Downtown Highland Annual Car Cruise
• Cobe Cup Returns To Northwest Indiana
Are you a car buff and LOVE Car Shows?
Well, PanoramaNOW has all the car shows all on
Click Here for MORE!