The annual Mill Pond Fest will be held on August 27th – thru August 28th, 2022, at the Union Mills Conservation Club located at 100 Mill Pond Rd, Union Mills Indiana, 46382.
There will be Live entertainment, beer garden, food, crafts, canoe rides, skeet shoot, Drive In Car Show, Kids Games and more. Kiddie Tractor pull, Golf Shoot over the pond, Cash raffle, Walk/run, live music, Fireworks (Sat at dusk.) Come enjoy a hometown festival!
Saturday: 9am-12:30am; Sunday: 8am-4:30pm Call or Click: 219.767.2275.
HERE’S THE Tentative SCHEDULE:
8:00 am Skeet Shoot Pre-Qualifications
Lion’s Club 5K Walk/Run at American Legion
10:00 am Mill Pond Festival Parade (Down Water Street)
10:30 am OPENING CEREMONY
Food Vendors, Craft Vendors,
Kids Rides, Games, Canoe rides
11:00 am Kids Tractor Pull Sign Up Begins
BB Gun Shoot
11:00 am Beer Garden Opens – Scott Rosenbaum
12:30 pm Kids Tractor Pull Begins
Noon – 1pm, Jimmy Holmes as Elvis!
1:00 pm Skeet Shoot Finals
2:00-5:00 pm Music By Phantom Zone
5:00-8:00 pm Music By “THE Aftermath”
8:30 pm FIREWORKS over the pond!!!
9:00-12:30 am Music by Nawty
8:00-11:00 am AYCE Pancake Breakfast (Clubhouse)
9:30 am Drive In Car – All Day
10:00 am Church Service (Large Pavilion)
10:00 am Food Vendors-Craft Vendors-
Kids Games, Canoe/Paddle Boats OPEN
11:00 BB Gun Shoot
11:00 Golf Shootout
Noon Beer Garden Opens
Noon – 4pm DJ And Open Karaoke
4:00 pm Winners Announced for Cash Raffle, BB Gun Shoot, and Golf Shoot
4:30 pm CLOSING of the Mill Pond Festival
Want to Sell your Car? Need to find Parts? Valpo Car Show, Swap Meet, & Motorcycle Show will take place Sunday, August 28th, 2022 from 9:00 a.m.- 2:00p.m. at the Porter County Fairgrounds in Valparaiso, Indiana. The show is open to all cars at 8:00 a.m. with registration on the day of the show.
The event location is located at 215 Division Rd., Valparaiso, just south East of Hwy 30 and the 49 Bypass. Those interested in selling their automobile is allowed with no extra charge with a paid admission of just $5.
Continue Reading . . .
For 103 years the Lowell Labor Day Festival has been a part of the Labor Day weekend festivities held Sept 3rd- Sept 5th, 2022. The Labor Day weekend in Lowell is a tradition of the state as it incorporated the longest running Labor Day Parade in the state and the Festival has always…
Be prepared to low crawl, bear crawl, carry sandbags, drag dummies and negotiate numerous obstacles spread throughout the racecourse. Military Veterans and First Responders will get the first chance to sign-up. Registration will then be open to the general public and capped at 250 contestants. The race will have staggered start times so…
Held in September each year, this is THE area event for Fall 2022! The Apple Fest Art and Craft Show takes place on Saturday and Sunday September 10th and 11th, 2022 from 9am – 4pm at Garwood Orchards in LaPorte, Indiana. For 40 years running! Crafts, arts, jewelry, ornamentals… it’s more…
Michigan City Special Events is proud to announce the entertainment line-up for the return of Michigan City’s most requested event, Oktoberfest. The four-day festival, being held in Washington Park over Labor Day weekend, will feature over 40 music and entertainment groups, as well as local and regional food, art, craft and merchandise…
The 19th annual Active Living Faire 2022 at Wolf Lake in Hammond Indiana will feature a fishing clinic for youngsters and the bi-state Labor Day Bike Ride on Monday, Sept. 4, 2022. Sponsored by the Association for the Wolf Lake Initiative (AWLI), the 15-mile ride, with frequent stops along the way,…
Watch Our NEW and Exciting Youtube Videos: The Birthing Barn at Porter County Fair, Hesston Steam Museum, 2022 Porter County Queen, Sherwood Paintball, Hiking Indiana Dunes, Railcats 2022 Baseball Team, On The Go Sports Massage Therapy, Barbara & Dean White Community Center, Banquet hall and Convention Center (Merrillville) Jodi Schroeder Naturopathic Doctor, Rani Light Hpynotist, Save Money On Insurance, All You wanted to Know about Storage Units & Storage wars, David Reynolds For Sheriff, Illiana Railway Garden Live Model Trains with Thomas the Train!, Patriotic Video “Tapestry of Freedom” With Emotional Music by Local Composer, Keenan Baxter and Labor Day Weekend at Hesston Steam Museum.
Keeping The PanoramaNOW Website & Magazine Free is Challenging In today’s economy and recession, we continue to support non-profits, all theatre and all festivals in a time when these same Non-Profits choose to pay Facebook For “Sponsored Ads”! On top of that, there is a 45% increase in paper costs. And, unfortunately,…
• 3 Must-Know Tips for Restoring a Classic Car
• Make Your Car Feel Brand New Again
• Ways You Are Hurting Your Car’s Longevity
• Mistakes People Make When Buying a Car
• Factors that Effect Your Used Car Value
• Common Causes of Tire Blowouts
• What to Know Before Buying a Used Car
• Ways to Prepare Your Car For Spring
• Why Jeep Wrangler is A Smart Buy
• Why Manual Transmissions Are A Good Choice
• Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Tires
• End-of-Summer Car Maintenance Checklist
• Three Bad Driving Habits that can Cost you Money
• Car Repairs you Should Not Do Yourself
• Modern Trends in the Car industry
• How to Prepare Your Car For Winter
• Ways that Cold Weather Impacts Your Vehicle
• Winter Driving Tips in Bad Weather
• How to Increase Horse Power With A Turbo-Charger
• Ways to Prevent Your Transmission from Overheating
• Vehicle Problems You Shouldn’t Fix yourself
Car Safety Tips:
• How to Avoid Intersection Accidents
• Vacation Safety Tips
• How to Not Get Lost on a Road Trip
• Safe Driving Tips For the Big City
• Most Common Road Hazards Threatening Your Car
• How To Stay More Visible on the Road
• Dangers of Going Off-Roading in the Rain
• Two Biggest Challenges Facing Teen Drivers
Local Car Show Articles:
• Southlake Auto Cruise Night (Monthly)
• Folds Of Honor Car Show – Valpo
• LaPorte’s Annual Old Car Show
• Festival of the Lakes Car Show
• Valpo Car Show & Swap Meet
• Mill Pond Fest Car Show
• Downtown Highland Annual Car Cruise
• Cobe Cup Returns To Northwest Indiana
For more area Car Shows Click here!