Gabis Arboretum is NOW OPEN! From 8am – 7 pm daily, Admission is currently free, See below for more information
Tired of being cooped up at home? Come visit! The arboretum’s 300 acres provide ample opportunity to explore nature while maintaining a safe distance from others. Bring a picnic, hiking shoes or find a comfy tree to curl up with a good book.
Until further notice, the trails are open for hiking, but the facilities remained closed.
Any high touch areas, including the Railway Garden, remain closed also. Portable restrooms are located on site near the Depot and parking lot.
More Info HERE!
Admission will remain free until such time that we can establish a safe method for collecting fees. More information for your visit.
Discover More About Valparaiso –
• Central Plaza Activity Center – Downtown Valparaiso
• Front Porch Music
• Concerts in Valparaiso
• Valparaiso Chocolate Walk
• Chicago Street Theatre
• Memorial Opera House
• Songbird B&B Awarded Best Romantic Getaway in Indiana!
• Don Quijote Spanish Restaurant
• Porter County Fair
• Central Plaza Ice Rink
• Hayrides at Rogers Lakewood Park
• Visit Gabis Arboretum
• Calendar of Events In Valparaiso
• Things To Do In Chesterton
• Things To Do In Michigan City
• Things to do in Portage
• Things to do in Indiana Dunes
• Hike the Moraine Nature Preserve
Environmental Advocacy is PanoramaNOW’s Major “Cause” –
You can read more about these following Subjects Below:
• Birding – 14 Articles
• Nature – 46 Articles
• Indiana Dunes – 68 Articles
• Parks and Recreation – 76 Articles
• Recreation – 17 Articles
• Gardening and Landscaping – 29 Articles
• Lake Michigan – 18 Articles