There are five places in Valparaiso Indiana where you can find local concerts. PanoramaNow has covered these venues on an ongoing basis over the years and been at these venues for the past thirty-five years.
One of the longest operating venues is Front Porch Music
Front Porch Music hosts several concerts a year, usually on Saturday nights at 8:00pm (note – enter in the rear). They assemble musicians from all over the country that are well known. Their venue is a quaint and non-alcohol where children are welcome. Their concerts range anywhere between $10 a person to $20 a person. Refreshments are available as well.
They have a very friendly staff, and are helpful and knowledgeable.
In addition to concerts, Front Porch Music hosts an Open Stage every Thursday that are designed for All Ages, Any Instruments, and all styles of music. A featured artist plays from 7:30 to 8 at each Open Stage and then becomes the host who introduces the other acts and runs sound for them.
Each performer may play 2-3 songs (10-15 minutes). The door opens at 7PM at which time performers may “sign up” to play. Admission is $3.50 for listeners and $2.50 for performers. To Find the Concerts At Front Porch Music, CLICK HERE!
Discover More About Valparaiso –
• Cafe 306 – NEW Restaurant Downtown Valparaiso
• Central Plaza Activity Center – Downtown Valparaiso
• Front Porch Music
• Concerts in Valparaiso
• Valparaiso Chocolate Walk
• Chicago Street Theatre
• Memorial Opera House
• Songbird B&B Awarded Best Romantic Getaway in Indiana!
• Don Quijote Spanish Restaurant
• Porter County Fair
• Central Plaza Ice Rink
• Hayrides at Rogers Lakewood Park
• Visit Gabis Arboretum
• Visit Ogden Gardens
• Hiking at Sunset Hill County park
• Calendar of Events In Valparaiso
• Hike the Moraine Nature Preserve
• Things To Do In Chesterton
• Things To Do In Michigan City
• Things to do in Portage
• Things to do in Indiana Dunes