Football pre-season is underway, and that means tailgate parties! While you cheer for your favorite team, you need something delicious to snack on. If you’re tired of the same dips and wings at every tailgate party, look no further. Blain’s Farm & Fleet has put together some new recipes for you to try out this football season.
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger French Fries with Special Sauce – Loaded fries get a new twist with this recipe from Iowa Girl Eats. The gluten-free dish combines curly fries baked crispy in the oven and juicy, ground beef made in a slow cooker. Top it all off with cheese and fresh cheeseburger toppings like tomatoes and onions for a great game day snack.
- Bacon Sriracha Queso -Take queso dip to the next level by adding bacon and sriracha, using the recipe from Wholefully. It’s easy to make and is perfect for a tailgate party. Serve the spicy, salty queso with a side of your favorite tortilla chips.
- Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball –Step up your dessert game with this chocolate chip cheesecake ball from Belle of the Kitchen. While traditional cheese balls are a staple at most game day get-togethers, this one is a little different. It’s sweet instead of savory – and you can shape it and decorate it just like a football!
- Loaded Tater Tot Skewers –With only a handful of ingredients, this recipe from Made With Happy will please all your tailgating party-goers. All you have to do is bake tater tots on skewers, sprinkle on cheese and bacon and serve with a side of dipping sauce. It’s that easy to make a snack everyone will love.
- Over the Moon Pizza Dip –Instead of ordering pizzas, make ooey-gooey pizza dip with this recipe from Just a Pinch. It only takes 20 minutes to make, and can serve about 15 people. It’s perfect for tailgate season.
- Football Puppy Chow –Puppy chow is a staple for snacking – and now you can make a fun football version with this recipe from The First Year. You can add M&M’s that match your favorite team’s colors to really show off your team spirit, too!
- Cheesy Meatball Bites- During football season, meatballs made in a slow cooker are a pretty normal dish. You can amp up those meatballs with this recipe from Butter with a Side of Bread. The cheesy bites are like mini meatball subs – the perfect finger food for a tailgate party.
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers-
If you’re looking for something with a little heat, these buffalo chicken jalapeno poppers from The Girl Who Ate Everything are just what you need. The creamy, spicy morsels are perfect for game day.
These bite size Cuban sandwiches are super easy to make. With this recipe from House of Yumm, you simply lay everything out in a baking pan and bake it for 25 minutes for toasty, warm slider sandwiches.
Cheesy Garlic Herb Crack Bread –
Find cheesy, garlic goodness with Handle the Heat’s cheesy garlic herb crack bread recipe. It’s super easy to make and only requires a handful of herbs and spices for seasoning. It’s perfect for a football party or any occasion.
RELATED ARTICLES. . .
Interesting Snacks For Adventurous Eaters
With so many exotic and exciting foods on the planet, it’s a shame that not everyone feels compelled to expand their palates as far as they can go. Some people are just picky eaters, and others are adventurous eaters. But for those who open their minds—and their taste buds—to all the possibilities, there’s a wide array of interesting snacks for adventurous eaters. Continue Reading . . .
Graduating from high school is one of the seminal milestones in a child’s life. You can help them celebrate it with a memorable outdoor graduation party.
The Surprising Origins of Common Foods and Ingredients
Savoring amazing food is one of life’s greatest pleasures. Folks are often so engrossed in what they’re eating that they don’t think about where the products have come from. This article will discuss the surprising origins of common foods and ingredients. Individuals will definitely ponder over what’s on their plate as they take another bite. Continue Reading . .
Better For YOU Easter Treats
by Simple Mills
After forty days of giving up their favorite sweets, most people are ready to treat themselves. Mardi Gras, or Fat Tuesday, kicks off the Lenten season and Easter brings it to an end which means that many people splurge on the snacks they were separated from. Simple Mills has recipes that are perfect for enjoying during Easter with more wholesome ingredients than the junk foods people often give up for Lent. Continue Reading
Wine Pairing Basics
by Chirs Mauch
Spring is right around the corner and with it, the holiday dishes of the Easter. Are you one of the millions of people who are serving ham? If so, then you may have some problems trying to figure out which wine to serve. Ham can be hard to pair with wine. In general, Ham has a light, sweet flavor, especially with the sauces that tend to go along with it. If you had a heavy wine, you’d drown out that flavor. Continue Reading
Northwest Indiana Steakhouses and Steak Restaurants
Northwest Indiana steakhouses and Steak Restaurants Our Comprehensive Overview of fine Northwest Indiana steakhouses and Steak Restaurants presents the top spots to get sizzling sirloin and fiery fillets – rare, medium, well — to enhance your eating out experience. It’s very common today, to go to a restaurant and someone in your…