Fetching Market is quality vintage & handcrafted wares – their markets offer barn finds, silver, ironstone, vintage glassware, collectibles, vintage jewelry, vintage clothing, chippy rusty stuff, barn wood, garden items, beautiful handcrafted jewelry, soaps, lotions, potions, candles, gourmet specialty foods, project finds, pieces of stuff, estate sale finds, vintage signs, old tables, old chairs, old doors, old windows, old shutters – painted, stripped, recovered, repurposed.
Fetching Market was developed and created from a lifelong passion for attending flea markets, treasure hunting at vintage shops and collecting quality goods. After owning a lovely shop for 7 years and realized Pam realized her passion was not only selling goods, but also hosting events at the shop. She wanted to reach a larger audience and artists so she closed her shop in 2013 and began this new adventure.
- Outstanding Vendors – Joining us from surrounding states – Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana & Illinois. Local artisans, nationwide artisans, skilled craftsmanship, talent, and gourmet delicacies.
- Quality Food & Cocktails – Local fare and delish beverages.
- Live Music – Local Bands & Solo Artists
- Our Staff – Dedicated to make each event an outstanding experience with quality care for guests and vendors
- Benefits – We donate a portion of our proceeds to great local non-for-profit organizations
Fetching Market will be held on Saturday, July 8th from 9am – 5pm, at Centennial Park, 901 N. Centennial Dr., Munster, Indiana. There will be live music, food trucks, and the cost is $5 per person. For more info go to www.fetchingmarket.com