Date(s) - 08/19/2020
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
119th Street, Downtown Whiting
The popular Whiting Car Show / Cruise Night – Every 3rd Wednesday May thru October. Many downtown stores are open late with specials for Cruise Night. Cars line up and down the Historic downtown on 119th street with a P.A. announcer and music on the loud speakers.
Prizes given away, and special focus on each month. Lots of downtown restaurants, cafes and coffee shops, including a White Castle, Beggars Pizza, and many more! Classic Cars or Trucks No Newer than 1999. Rain or shine. Questions? call the chamber at 219-659-0292.
Located on Facebook.
Read More Car Stories:
• What to Know Before Buying a Used Car
• Ways to Prepare Your Car For Spring
• Safe Driving Tips
• Make Your Car Feel Brand New Again
• Car Safety Tips on A Road Trip
• Why Jeep Wrangler is A Smart Buy
• Southlake Auto Cruise Night (Monthly)
• Folds Of Honor Car Show – Valpo
• LaPorte’s Annual Old Car Show
• Festival of the Lakes Car Show
• Valpo Car Show & Swap Meet
• Mill Pond Fest Car Show
• Downtown Highland Annual Car Cruise
• Cobe Cup Returns To Northwest Indiana
For more area Car Shows Click here!