Date(s) - 11/24/2022
8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Register by end of day, 11/23/22 (this is the only way to register!)
This 47th annual race is a USATF certified (IN13031TDK) flat and fast 10k course. The 10K is a competitive, chip-timed (T&H Timing) event with the following age divisions for Male & Female: 8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18, and 5 year increments up to 80+.
This event is part of the Calumet Striders 2022 Gold Cup Series.
As tradition dictates, pumpkin pies will be presented following the race in the Lincoln Community Center fieldhouse to the top 3 finishers in age division and top 3 Athena (170 lbs.+ F) & Clydesdale (210 lbs.+ M). The top overall male, top overall female, top masters male (age 40+), and top masters female (age 40+) will receive plaques.
Walkers are encouraged to join the 5K, which is non-competitive and will not be timed or scored.
Both courses begin at Highway Ave. & Kennedy Ave., loop through the streets of Highland, and finish at Lincoln Center. See course map for details.
Participants will receive a cotton long-sleeve shirt while supplies last.
Fee: $25/runner, $15/walker + transaction fees
- Pre-Registration: ONLY available at runsignup.com
Race Day Reg.: Lincoln Community Center Fieldhouse 7:30-8:45am, cash only!
Fees: Runner (10k): $25 early bird* / $30 late / $35 day-of
Walker (5k): $15 early bird* / $20 late / $25 day-of
*Early bird through 10/13/22; guarantees shirt size
Shirt/bib pick-up: Lincoln Center fieldhouse on Wednesday, 11/23, 2-9:45pm or race day 7:30-8:45am
(Accepting shirt sponsors through November 1 – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
- Results: posted live at www.thtiming.com
10K run: USATF certified course (IN13031TDK) starts down Kennedy Ave. Pre-start staging on Highway Ave.
- Age Divisions for Male & Female: 14 & under, 15-19, and 5 year increments up to 70+
- Awards for top 3 in each age division will be mailed
- Plaques presented to top male & top female overall
5K walk: Un-timed/unofficial course starts down bike trail. Pre-start staging on Jewett St.
- Those who register for the 5k walk can certainly run the course instead, but again, it is un-timed and there will be no awards.
- Strollers are allowed. Dogs are allowed but must be leashed.
Registration form, course maps, and info will be posted in the discussion section.
Hosted by the Highland parks and Recreation, Lincoln Center, 2450 Lincoln St., Highland, 838-0114 www.highlandparks.org