Date(s) - 05/01/2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Oak Ridge Prairie Park
There will be Over 100 species of Native Plants at Gibson Woods and you can see their list of plants online. or email
Find items like Prairie Grasses/Sedges, Shrubs, true native Plants, and Ferns (ranging from Wetland to Woodland.) Plan on coming early for the best selection. Most plants are only $5-7.
A few things to remember –
• You must practice safe social distancing, so please be prepared to stand in line for a bit if the crowd exceeds a comfortable capacity – especially during the morning hours.
• Please wear a mask, and be mindful of the 6 ft rule while browsing. They will have hand sanitizer & hand-washing stations available.
• We have a limited amount of each plant, so we cannot guarantee that what you’re interested in will still be available.
For more information Call 844-3188 or 219-865-3679.
To Find out More that’s Happenings in Hammond, Indiana Click HERE !
FIND OUT MORE:
Discover More In-Depth Articles about Gardening Tips and Advice:
Spring Landscaping Tips to Free Up Time in the Summer
What To Do About Brown Grass
Moisture Induced Diseases affecting Plants and Landscaping
Winter Gardening Tips from Purdue
Protecting Your Garden from Cold Weather
Top Gardening Tips for a Fruitful Season
Visit Friendship Botanic Gardens in Michigan City
Read More Home Improvement Tips:
Where to Insulate Your Home
Things to Do Before Selling Your Home
Tips For Your Home Theater
Best Interior Renovations for Increasing Home Value
Quick Ways To Make Your Home Look Cleaner in a Hurry
Creative Ways to Decorate Your Hallway
Environmental Advocacy is PanoramaNOW’s Major “Cause” –
You can READ MORE about these following Subjects Below:
• Birding Articles / Blogs
• Nature Articles / Blogs
• Indiana Dunes Articles / Blogs
• Parks and Recreation Articles / Blogs
• Recreation Articles / Blogs
• Gardening and Landscaping Articles / Blogs
• Lake Michigan / Blogs Articles