Date(s) - 07/16/2022
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Come out for some good Family Fun. Show the kids some fun without electronics! All entertainment games are FREE to the public. Food and beverage items are at a Reasonable “CASH only” cost. Tours of the Traeger Farm house and barn museum are ongoing throughout the day.
Kid’s Watermelon eating contest,
Kids Fishing Derby,
Root Beer Floats,
Pie and Ice Cream,
Vendors and Crafters,
Located on Highway 6 Across from Calumet Bowling! Hosted by the Portage Historical Society, located on Facebook!
Or their website here.
• Taste of Crown Point, July 15th and 16th 2022
• Sand Sculpture Fest, Indiana Dunes, July 16th, 2022
• Portage Historical Festival: Portage, JULY 16th, 2022
• St George Greek Festival – July 14th – 17th, 2022 Schererville
• St. John Festival, July 7th – 10th, 2022
click here .
• Front Porch Music Festival – July 17th, Valpo,
• LaPorte County Fair, July 9th – 16th, 2022
• Turkeypalooza at Central Park in Valparaiso, Fri. July 15th 2022
• Region Eats Food Festival, (Formerly The Grape Escape),Munster, July 16th,2022
• Festival of the Lakes @ Wolf Lake, Hammond, July 13th – 17th, 2022
FIND OUT MORE!
Things To Do In Portage
Portage Lakefront & Riverwalk Park
Fish On Fishing and Outdoor Show
American English Beatles Concert
Summer Music Fest
Elvis FANtasy Fest
Concerts in the Park
Portage Community And Business Night
Senior Health Fair
A September Christmas Festival
Things To Do In Chesterton
Things to do in Valparaiso
To Find out More that’s Happening in Portage, Indiana Click HERE!