Date(s) - 08/12/2022 - 08/14/2022
9:30 am - 10:00 pm
Parade at 11 am. Lineup begins at 10 am on Old 30 just west of town. Almost anything that shows up goes.
HannaFest celebrates the small town history of Hanna heritage and people with a classic Midwest flair. Most events are free and within walking distance. Park and stroll our friendly streets for food, bargains, entertainment and family activities.,
Hanna is located on US Hwy 30 between Valparaiso & Plymouth in southern La Porte County, All around town, Hanna, IN, 219-797-4407. Festival is Located on Facebook – click here
Find More Summer Festivals HERE!
Folks might also like the live Concertsand full fledged Festivalshonoring our Nation’s Birthday onJuly 4th or our Nation’s Workers on Labor Day that have four full days held in Lowell Indiana, Hesston Steam Museum, and Michigan City Indiana. We even have lots of HISTORICAL EVENTS TOO!
THIS WEEK’S FESTIVALS Aug 12th – 14th:
• Touch of Dutch in Demotte, Indiana, August 12-13th 2022
• Beatles Fest X in Hammond, Cancelled Due To Construction! 2022 August 14th, CLICK HERE
• Prairie Magic Music Festival,Cancelled Sunset Hill Park
• Hanna Fest, August 12th & 13th, 2022 Hanna Indiana,
• Hobart Lakefront Festival August, August 19th – 22nd, 2022
The 19th annual Active Living Faire 2022 at Wolf Lake in Hammond Indiana will feature a fishing clinic for youngsters and the bi-state Labor Day Bike Ride on Monday, Sept. 4, 2022. Sponsored by the Association for the Wolf Lake Initiative (AWLI), the 15-mile ride, with frequent stops along the way,…