Date(s) - 07/17/2022
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wolf Lake Memorial Park
Join us for the Festival of the Lakes this summer! Located at Wolf Lake Memorial Park in Hammond, IN, the Fest offers food, Carnival Games and Rides, and live Entertainment every night July 13-17th, 2022. Click here or more information and updates about the Fest!
Friday, and Saturday At 9pm
Roadie 5k WALK, RUN, SPLASH: – Saturday, July 9th
Sunday, Hammond Marina
Sunday, Noon – 3pm, Wolf Lake Park
SPECIAL ON SUNDAY:
Polka Party – 2 – 6pm – Sunday, July 18, Hammond Marina, FREE!
Lakes Rod & Custom Car Show – Noon – 3pm – Sunday, July 18th, $15 per vehicle, Reg at 9am.
AT THE FESTIVAL:
While the Festival is free, Single day parking is $35, 3 day passes are $60 per vehicle and $15 per motorcycle. Festival Hours are 5:00pm on weekdays and at 12:00pm on the weekend.
Festival of the Lakes, located at Wolf Lake Memorial Park on 2324 Calumet Avenue. Admission to the park is free, but parking fees apply. Please call (219) 853-6378 or visit www.festivalofthelakes.com for more information.
• Taste of Crown Point, July 15th and 16th 2022
• Sand Sculpture Fest, Indiana Dunes, July 16th, 2022
• Portage Historical Festival: Portage, JULY 16th, 2022
• St George Greek Festival – July 14th – 17th, 2022 Schererville
• Front Porch Music Festival – July 17th, Valpo,
• LaPorte County Fair, July 9th – 16th, 2022
• Nativity Fest, Portage, Indiana, Cancelled in 2022
• Park Full of Art, Griffith, Indiana, July 16 – 17 2022
• Region Eats Food Festival, (Formerly The Grape Escape),Munster, July 16th,2022
• Festival of the Lakes @ Wolf Lake, Hammond, July 13th – 17th, 2022
• Turkeypalooza at Central Park in Valparaiso, Fri. July 15th2022