Date(s) - 08/12/2021
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mayor David Uran’s Office of Special Events welcomes the 2018 season of the Annual Thursday Night Car Cruise. Come out and join us from 5 to 8 p.m. every Thursday night on South Main Street and around the square from June 3rd through Sept. 30, 2021.
DJ music will fill the air with the classic sounds of the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s. Cars can enter the Franciscan Health Pavilion at the West St Entrance near the north end of the complex. Cars should arrive no earlier than 3pm. Additional parking along West St., Municipal lot across the street and the Wheeler Middle School Parking Lot.
For more information or to volunteer, contact the Mayor’s Office of Special Events at 219- 662-3290. Businesses interested in sponsoring the DJ can also contact the Mayor’s Office of Special Events.
The mission of the Crown Point Mayor’s Office of Special Events is to promote the City of Crown Point with events and programs that entertain, enhance quality of life, encourage community pride and participation, and “Build a Stronger Community from Within!”
Outside food or drink is not allowed inside the facility. Food and drink will be available for purchase throughout the event, including alcoholic beverages. No reservations required, first come, first served basis.
Read More Car Stories:
• What to Know Before Buying a Used Car
• Ways to Prepare Your Car For Spring
• Safe Driving Tips
• Make Your Car Feel Brand New Again
• Car Safety Tips on A Road Trip
• Why Jeep Wrangler is A Smart Buy
• Southlake Auto Cruise Night (Monthly)
• Folds Of Honor Car Show – Valpo
• LaPorte’s Annual Old Car Show
• Festival of the Lakes Car Show
• Valpo Car Show & Swap Meet
• Mill Pond Fest Car Show
• Downtown Highland Annual Car Cruise
• Cobe Cup Returns To Northwest Indiana
For more area Car Shows Click here!