Date(s) - 09/05/2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trinity Lutheran Church Lowell
CORONA CRAZY Cruise!!! Looking for some awesome people with their cool rides!!! Cars and trucks…old and new!!! Cruise begins at the Trinity Lutheran Church at the west end of town. The Car Cruise is FREE, but donations are accepted.
Cruise down Route 2 to the East side of Lowell.
Applications available at Dicky’s Dogs and Bearski’s.
Hosted by the Labor Day Festival Committee. Visit www.lowellLaborDayFestival.com or call 219-313-3274 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Proceeds will Benefit the American Legion Post 101 in Lowell Indiana.
Read More Car Stories:
• What to Know Before Buying a Used Car
• Ways to Prepare Your Car For Spring
• Safe Driving Tips
• Make Your Car Feel Brand New Again
• Car Safety Tips on A Road Trip
• Why Jeep Wrangler is A Smart Buy
• Southlake Auto Cruise Night (Monthly)
• Folds Of Honor Car Show – Valpo
• LaPorte’s Annual Old Car Show
• Festival of the Lakes Car Show
• Valpo Car Show & Swap Meet
• Mill Pond Fest Car Show
• Downtown Highland Annual Car Cruise
• Cobe Cup Returns To Northwest Indiana
Why Manual Transmissions Are A Good Choice
Winter Driving Tips in Bad Weather
Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Tires
For more area Car Shows Click here!