Date(s) - 02/04/2018
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Center for Visual and Perfoming Arts
Romance and Enchant Menu Prepared On Stage!
- Bandleader Fred Waring’s Artichoke Hearts Spread
- Baked Asparagus Branches
- Prison Tin Cup Apple-Cinnamon Muffins
- Rudolph Valentino’s “Secret Ingredient” Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Beet Borscht Soup
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel Red Velvet Cake
- Go-To-Bed Mints
Join Columnist and Published Cookbook Author Phil Potempa for a feast of fun and surprises as he recreates on stage the charm and traditions of the family farm kitchen he writes about each week in his popular “From the Farm” newspaper column. Phil, joined by family members and the special guests readers have come to know from his writing, will prepare seven courses of favorite recipes, with time to spare for prizes and giveaways, all in a 2-hour whirlwind of entertaining, inviting and appetizing down-home hospitality.
Tickets $30 | Subscribers $25
Brunch $23 plus tax