Date(s) - 06/18/2021
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Go back in time with us for an evening full of music, cars, food and fun! Kicking off our jam-packed summer is the very first ever Friday Night Live: 50’s Cruise In at La Stitch. Between classic cars, live music, artisan goods, amazing food vendors and a beer garden, there’s something for the whole family! Come dressed in your best 1950’s attire for your chance to win a prize!
- Car Show and 1950’s Costume Contest hosted by the Westville Lions Club
- Live music performed by Spike & the Spitwads from 6:30-9:30
- Free 50’s-inspired Zumba lesson by Go Aerial Fitness Instructor Gail Beal
- Curated Artisan Pop-Up Market
- Local craft beer by Burn ‘Em Brewing
- Local cider, wine and mead by Misbeehavin’ Meads
- Food by Social Que BBQ & Tacos My Fren
- Italian sodas and drinks by Bevi
Bringing a car to display? Please enter off Lincolnway onto Clay Street. Admittance will begin at 5 p.m. Spots are limited, so don’t wait! Free to enter, but donations appreciated – funds will benefit a local family in need. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted by the City of LaPorte 219-362-0151.