The Compassion Marketplace has joined with the Key Club of Hanover Central High School for the 7th Annual Compassion Marketplace fundraiser, which will be held Saturday, October 5th, 2019 from 9 am to 3 pm at Hanover Central High School, 10120 W. 133rd, Cedar Lake, Indiana in the Field House. This family friendly event has a lot of excitement for everyone-shop with unique hand crafters and your favorite direct sale companies. Take a chance at winning great raffle prizes and enjoy lunch from the food booth.
~ FREE admission – It goes against our philosophy to charge money for the right to spend money~
~ There is a $1000 Gift Card Raffle to Abt Appliances and Electronics Tickets are just $5.00~
~ Highly-anticipated Basket Raffles – Many donated baskets will be raffled off-
~ Each vendor will have an item at their booth to be raffled off ~
~ Raffle tickets are only 6 for $5, or 15 for $10~
~FREE Door Prize Drawing ~
~ For $5.00 donation, you can get lunch- Brisket sandwich, Italian Sausage or Brat, chips and drink (hot dog meal-$3.00)~
PARTIAL LIST OF VENDORS INCLUDES:
• Nannies Fancies – Fall Decor
• Gene Clifford’s booth– He makes practical bird houses and feeders
• Sew Creative by LuLu – lavender aromatherapy packs, burp cloth sets and dog bandannas are stitched in beautiful and fun prints. A new favorite this year is her custom embroidered tree skirts and throw pillows.
• Jerri Dorr, with Tastefully Simple Come sample the new fall/winter products, drink mixes that are divine, dip mixes that are yummy, favorite beer bread, meal kits and sauces.
• Flower truck – amazing bouquets and Fall flowers Courtney will have available.!!!!! Fresh flowers from the Wandering Wildflower will be everyone’s fav!!!
• Sew Many things by Faith.
• Lisa’s booth Makeup Eraser- Amazingly soft antibacterial cloth, lasting up to 1000’s regular machine washes! Available in solid/patterns
• Ryan’s Charity Treasures – trinkets, treasures & jewelry with stones, charms, tassels and anything else he can find.
• Cocoa Exchange booth is one you must – For chocolate Lovers!
The Compassion Marketplace is an annual craft show created to raise money and awareness for God Water, a not for profit organization providing clean water to Liberia, Africa.
After going to Liberia in 2010 and in 2011, a small group of people from Northwest Indiana saw the pain, sickness and death Liberians face due to lack of safe drinking water and formed God Water as a result. Approximately 50% of this country cannot be reached with well-digging equipment, leaving most communities lacking a safe water source.
With so much of Liberia forgotten and abandoned, God Water passionately reaches this “unreachable” part of Liberia by providing families with their own water filtration system so their contaminated available water is turned into safe, disease-free water. This simple solution to a catastrophic problem is presented by local Liberian church leaders.
God Water trains these leaders to educate entire villages how to use their safe water systems to find relief from water-borne illness and to show Christ’s love and saving grace.
For more information contact Sue Syverson Mrssyvo@juno.com or call 630-247-9455